Instagram without chronological timeline: what do users and businessmen think?
What will Instagram chronological timeline withdrawal result in? Digital specialists have very different attitudes: some of them think that this novelty will annoy users; others consider the content quality to become higher.
Given below are the main points of view:
- along with Facebook, the algorithm will control users timeline, and the only way to overcome it will be promoted posts;
- systematic involvement level can be decreased, influencing on small brands;
- besides costs for creating content, one should also pay for its promotion;
- users will win. Brands will have to improve the quality of publication; otherwise they won’t get Likes and comments. The timeline will be full of rivalry and competition for attention;
- the quality of the content will be improved: making good – getting Likes, making bad – falling into abyss. Success won’t be measured by the amount of subscribers anymore;
- business will win. Small budget will help to reach good results;
- users will Like less and consider the content more critical;
- users may not like this novelty, but Instagram won’t suffer from total leaving of people. They will be used to it.
Adapted from: ain.ua