Sabina Uspeshnaya SMM manager of chocolife.me - SNCE speaker (Kazakhstan)
«Thank you very much) Happy to meet you and to participate))) See you there!»
Georgy Chizhov The representative of startup «Eventin» on Speed Dealing
«Thank you for the opportunity to communicate with people from whom you can get quality feedback and opinion about the project. I liked this format»
Ekaterina Momot Investment analyst of Life.SREDA – participant of Speed Dealing
«Speed Dealing lasted longer than expected, because workshop has attracted a large number of start-ups. SNCE need to grow up and become an annual»
Stepan Vyaltsev and Sophia Shishkina Exhibitors and speakers from the communication group M-Liner
«For us SNCE is an opportunity to see our competitors, increase customer base. Let the exhibition grow up, because then, next year, we will see new members here»
Alexander Kruglov Evangelist "VKontakte" – SNCE speaker
«Very good impression from the organization, and judging by what I had seen, SNCE in the future needs to do more workshops of conference»
Anna Osharova Boomstarter – SNCE exhibitor
«Thanks very much, that was so caring of us. We are always happy to share experience and learn»
Ekaterina Patyulina Marketing Communications Director Socialist – workshops visitor
«We look forward to new meetings, so keep up to date with all new events!»
Alexei Shtatnov Sales Director iD EAST – SNCE speaker
«Thank you for the excellent organization»
April 26, Moscow hosted the IV international digital marketing business conference, SNCE 2016 (Social Networking Congress & Expo).
Participated at the SNCE conference were 19 speakers – market professionals. Representatives of international and local digital agencies and large companies shared successful online promotion strategies. 17 reports were presented.
Experts shared digital industry development predictions for 2016 and discussed new tendencies and formats of the audience online interaction, successful online sales schemes and brand image establishing in the digital world.
There were a lot of famous speakers at the SNCE 2016 conference, including:
- Felix Zinatullin (CerebroTarget) revealed the secret how to find Vkontakte users, who actually buy products, and save 80% of the budget;
- Roman Agafonov (JagaJam) analyzed brand presence in social networks and explained why they are still interested in social media;
- Daria Karachevtseva (Deluxe Interactive Moscow) reported on how to promote your brand and how to win the consumers’ recognition;
- Grigoriy Kochenov (AGIMA) told about the right approach to responsive design that multiscreen present can’t do without;
- Yury Parsamov (Beiersdorf) and Nikolay Syusko (JAMI) revealed the digital marketing KPI measurement issue from both points of view.
Alexander Bakeev and Maxim Fedorov were moderators at the SNCE 2016 business conference
The exhibition of digital technologies in business took place within the conference. This year, exhibitors included such companies as eLama, Element Group, OrdinLab, Moscow video guide, ARProduction, 2GIS and others.
Within the event, all attendants of the conference received gifts from SNCE partners.
Gifts were provided by the following companies:
- myTarget (1500 rubles for company services as a gift for everyone);
- Callbackhunter (package of services for 3 months);
- SMM planner (month of the Initial tariff).
The organizer – the Smile-Expo company – expresses its gratitude to participants and partners for cooperation and to attendants for trust.
See you next year!